Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happiness Playlist <3

Going to the dr today, so I need to make a cheer me up playlist! I'll be adding to this as I add more songs :)

1. The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division
2. The Holloways - Generator
3. Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
4. Counting Crows - Accidentally in Love
5. Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes
6. Ice Cube - It Was a Good Day
7. Hellogoodbye - Here (In Your Arms)
8. Jason Mraz - Geek in the Pink
9. Jessica Simpson - A Public Affair
10. Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone
11. Metro Station - Shake It
12. Monkees - Daydream Believer
13. Natasha Beddingfield - Unwritten
14. Spice Girls - Wannabe
15. Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
16. The Beatles - I Want to Hold Your Hand
17. Natalie Portman's Shaved Head - Beard Lust
18. The Killers - Mr. Brightside
19. The Airborne Toxic Event - Gasoline
20. Art Brut - Pump Up the Volume
21. Chiclete com Banana - Menina Me Dá Seu Amor
22. Crime Mob - Stilettos (Lol yes this song makes me happy!)
23. Cute is what We Aim For - Sweet Talk 101
24. Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining
25. The Fratellis - Flathead

0 comments: